PAY ATTENTION!!!

Please note that I do not claim to own any of the pictures/videos on this blog. They are solely intended to help my tell my story. Should you find that a picture on this blog belongs to you and would like for it to be removed, please send a message indicating such.

By the way.....

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2012 by Cold Phoenix Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works or other part of the 'Trapped With Her...Driven to Him....blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent fasho. Have fun!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

To Be or Not to Be....Just Make Up Your Fukkin Mind!!

I haven't really been in the life long enough to assume that I know everything to expect and can appropriately respond to every piece of drama that might come up in a muufukka's life.  But I know this.....some shit is basic, common sense, and doesn't have to be gender or gender-loving specific.  I'm thinkin that whether you like dick and ass, pussy, dick ass and pussy....whatever yo steelo is, behavior is behavior.  And you don't have to change everything about yo ass just to look the part.  I'm just sayin.  If a nigga decides that he likes dick all of a sudden, does he have to start actin like a bitch???  And I don't necessarily mean a woman.  If a nigga was a defensive tackle yesterday, with a deep ass muufukkin voice, and like to play spades and dominoes, does wantin some dick mean that now he has to hate football, and now he only plays UNO and does fukkin needlepoint?  Comon people.

Trust me.  I'm not mad at any form of homosexual or lesbian.  I understand that some niggas and bitches been hidin who da fukk they really were and were waitn to bust a move.  But some niggas just need to stop pullin the Jeckyl and Hyde shit.  If you are gonna carry a Prada purse, carry that shyt like you don't give a fuck.  Don't carry that shit on the gay side of town and then you wanna be a metrosexual when you get around other niggas.  I'm just sayin.  You're not gonna be LaFayette around some of us, and muufukkin The Rock around the rest of us (uhhhhh, well.....bad example, cuz THAT nigga.....nevermind). 

Now before all of the feminine niggas jump in my shit.....I know that sometimes you have to tone your shit down for several reasons....workplace and all that shit.  I got it.  But I'm proud of the niggas and bitches that are on their grind, and still bein who they are.  The butch bitch might cover her tatts and might not try to fuck on da gig, but she still hard, WHILE keepin it professional.  The feminine nigga ain't cat walkin to the mail room, but he WILL READ that supervisor who needs his shit gotten together, cause he is a thorough bitch. 

Anyway, that shit was on my mind today as I went to Subway to get a sandwich and saw this lil feminine nigga try to harden up when he saw some big basketball muufukkas come in.  Nigga was all embarrassed.  I told him, "Nigga, you are in here makin yo paper boo.  Fuck them no job, bad English speakin, fine ass, big dick print havin.....well that's beside the point.  SHIT!  Be your muufukkin self."  Needed to encourage that lil bitch.  LOL.




That shit made me laugh again.  I'm goin to bed.  Where da fukk did I put that J?

8 comments:

  1. I'll admit I do this to some extent. I'm not feminine by any means, but my facial expressions and overall demeanor will harden when I'm about to encounter some dude(s) I may be intimidated by. I guess it's a defense mechanism like a blowfish. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...You and that B-Word...

    But I do feel you though. Especially for a nigga like me who (helplessly) straddles the fence between fem and masc.

    That's pretty cool of you to encourage the lil subway guy. You just earned another gold star in my book :)

    -_Cogito

    ReplyDelete
  3. ReclusiveOne, I hear ya. But the reality is that everyone does that shit, straight, gay, or bi. When you see someone intimidating, your shit does tend to tighten up. But you don't change clothes, hide any shit that remotely resembles anything gay, try to deepen your voice, cover blonde steaks with a baseball cap...you know, that kinda shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cogito, just stop straddling everything you come across.....ole biach. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just talking to a friend about this! He suffers from "stay in your lane" syndrome, "believing fem & fem, masc & masc, jock & jock is the right way. Don't approach someone that isn't similar to you because they won't be interested, unless you try to disguise." WHAT?! Bullshit. His frame of mind is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to be so late to the convo.

    Yep, a fem guy that is proud and don't give a fuck is the bravest man on the planet.

    There is this fem dude who works in HR at my job. He will come to work with big bow ties, tight little vests and pants, and women's blouses that puff at the shoulder.

    A little chocolate, handsome brother. And got muscles and tattoos too!

    And you know everybody at work loves him. You never hear people saying, "Look at that little faggot" or anything. He is the life of the party.

    That's what happens when you just be yourself. Those who love you and like you will continue to do so. Fuck everybody else -- they never mattered anyway.

    Immanuel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm always a THUG...so i don't have that issue!

    ReplyDelete